Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on passengers being ready to travel at the booking time.
- There is no extra charge for flight delays as our office can monitor the flight, although delays over 30 mins after the flight has landed will incur a charge of 10 EUR per 15 mins.
- All fares quoted are for point to point and any diversions or stop over will be charged accordingly.
- All airport, special request bookings and bookings made during the holiday season must be paid for in advance by credit card.
- Our saloon and estate cars are insured for hire and reward for maximum of 4 passengers. Our MPVs (Many people carrier) are insured for a maximum of 8 passengers.
- We reserve the right to refuse any passenger our services due to passenger having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle unsafe on the road.
- Passengers are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage.
- Prices are subject to change with adverse weather conditions.
Prices may vary according to dates within the festive season – 22nd December – 1st January.
Cancellation of Booking Transfers:
- Full payment can be made in advance.
- Full, cleared payment should be made before the transfer in order to secure booking. Payment can be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- Should you need to cancel your booking after payment is made, please notify us directly. A cancellation fee will be charged of the following:
- Within 7 days – 15 %.
- Within 48 hours – 40%
- Within 12 hours – 80%.
- Within 4 hours – no refund.
- If the customer fails to arrive at the airport at the agreed date and time due to giving incorrect information then no refund can be given. We advise all passengers to please provide correct arrival details as some flights can travel over night and arrive on a different date to departure date.