The Cost of Airport Parking v’s The ease of Mini Bus travel
We recently had the pleasure of bringing returning customer Jim and his family out to Shannon Airport the family were setting off for a Two week holiday to Portugal.
Jim was a new convert to our airport service in May of this year, when he contacted us to inquire about a return trip from Castletroy, Limerick to Shannon Airport in July. Jim had a few requests, he asked if we could supply a child seats for the journey? We said that supplying the child seat was not a problem, this took Jim by surprise as he had difficulty getting this simple service from standard cab companies in the past. We then discussed the overall price of early morning pick up and late evening collection from the airport. On this trip, there were two adults and three young children, together with a multitude of luggage, buggies and carry-on bags.
Jim outlined to us why our service won
- Jim didn’t have to try and find space in his car, try to over pack it and he was not driving to or from the airport.
- Jim didn’t have car parking costs for two weeks.
- Jim and his family were dropped straight to the departure area.
- There was plenty of room in the mini bus for people, baggage and buggies.
- The mini bus was clean and driven by a professional, helpful driver.
- Most importantly Jim had a set agreed price (no hidden extras or meter costs).
Jim’s wife Liz thought he was smart for organising the service, but she admitted this only to the driver and unfortunately not Jim!!
Leave A Comment